Get Your Monthly Gin & Tonic Box
What’s in a Box?
- 2 great gins from unique distilleries
- 2 tonics or mixers to perfectly complement the gin
- Makes 4 delicious G&Ts
- A recipe booklet with the perfect serve, garnish, and the story of the drinks
- A new box each month
£14 a month (free delivery)
No commitment. Pause, skip or cancel at anytime
Previous month’s boxes
Why join the ILoveGin Club?
- 4 G&Ts in the post every month!
- Try new gins and mixers you won’t find in the shops.
- Buy full-sized bottles of gin, gin gifts or more tonics with big members-only discounts!
- Join a community of gin lovers, sharing tips and reviews.
- More great recipes, news, and gin info all month long.
And check out our latest blog posts
The first ever gin and tonic cake I baked was a lemon drizzle, so as well as paying tribute to Malfy […]Read More ›
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in the victorian times – 1886 in London to be exact! That is […]Read More ›
The tonic waters featured in this months ILoveGin box are from the wonderful Peter Spanton company who produce an array […]Read More ›
Move over coffee and walnut cake, it’s all about the espresso and pistachio bake! This month’s Peter Spanton Cardamom Tonic […]Read More ›
Evil Spirit Gin is so viciously green… we feel like it is a must have to celebrate Halloween for all […]Read More ›