21 Struggles Every Gin Enthusiast Has Experienced
If you’re a fan of gin then you’ll no doubt have gone through far too many of this struggles that every gin enthusiast has experienced!
1. Whenever someone suggests a different drink, you’d always rather have gin
2. When someone says they hate gin
3. When there’s loads of different gins and garnishes and you don’t know what to pick
4. Lemon or lime….the ongoing debate
5. You think you’re quite knowledgeable about gin but then more come out every week!
6. When the bartender asks if it’s a single or double and you pretend to think for a second when you know you’ll be going for a double.
7. Wondering how many cans of G&T you can take to a park or BBQ without looking to gin obsessed
8. Sometimes you’re a bit heavy handed with the gin ratio
9. When your phone autocorrects ‘got’ to ‘G & T’
10.Wishing it was Gin O’clock whenever you felt like it
11. Forgetting to refill the ice cube trays and having to have a warm G&T
12. When you’re at a friends and they say they have gin… then bring this out
13. You try to hide your reaction but…
14. When you’ve had a few too many gins
15. and the feeling you have the morning after
16. When you realise there’s free gin & tonics on your long haul flight and you have to calm yourself down
17. When a new gin bar opens up but no-one’s free to go to it!
All you want to do is go try new gins
18. Falling in love with a gin bottle purely on how it looks when you don’t need more gin
19. Having a dedicated gin cabinet… and you fill it up
20. When you go to a bar and they have a separate gin menu!
21. But ultimately you’ll always get that feeling when you have your first G&T after a long day!
Looking for a unique present for the gin enthusiast in your life? Check out these gin-related gifts!