We have Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin in June’s ILoveGin box, and a Bramble cocktail is perfect with this gin! Full of blackberries, this is so easy and delicious for the glorious sunny weather we are having.
- 50ml Gin (we recommend Greenall’s Wild Berry)
- 25ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12.5ml shot Sugar syrup (check out the easy recipe to make your own here)
- 12.5ml shot Creme de Mure (Blackberry Liqueur) – plus a little more to drizzle.
1. Pour the Gin, Lemon Juice, sugar syrup and Creme de Mure into your shaker, half-fill with ice, and shake until ice cold
2. Strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice
3. Drizzle a little more Creme de Mure over the top so it trickles through the ice
4. Garnish with fresh blackberries and a slice of lemon
Enjoy and see how easy it really is to make in my video below…
Want to give Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin a try? It’s in this months box!
Why not join the ILoveGin club where we send you a new box like the ones below for just £14/m inc free delivery, you’ll get 2 new gins and 2 tonic/mixers each month to try, enough to make 4 G&Ts plus discounts on full size bottles.
Limited Time Offer: Get your first box for just £9 including delivery, that’s £9 for 4 x G&Ts, use code: GINBLOG5OFF at checkout at ILoveGin.com/join