Easy Gin Chocolate Mousse
I love chocolate mousse but never have the patience to let it set! With this recipe you don’t have to wait long and with the addition of BLOOM Jasmine and Rose gin… it’s a real treat!
This is one of those recipes that looks like you have slaved away in the kitchen for hours! If you use pretty cups or glasses and garnish well, you will really impress your friends (that’s if they make it that far).
Gin Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 50g butter
- 250g dark chocolate chopped into small pieces. Your choice but I used dark & milk chocolate (200g 70% dark with 50g milk choc)
- 50ml hot water
- 50ml GIN (we recommend BLOOM Jasmine & Rose)
- 300ml double cream
- Add the marshmallows, butter, chocolate and water to a saucepan over a gentle heat.
- Melt everything, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat.
- Whisk the cream a little and then add your GIN. Whisk some more until thickened and then fold into the cooling chocolate mix. It should be smooth and pourable!
- Use a jug if easier to pour into little cups, glasses or ramekins. Chill until set (it really doesn’t take long).
Check out how easy it really is in our video below!
Would you like to try BLOOM’s Jasmine & Rose Gin?
It’s in this months box!
You can join the ILoveGin club where we send you a new box like the ones below for just £14/m inc free delivery, you’ll get 2 new craft gins and 2 tonic/mixers each month to try, enough to make 4 G&Ts plus discounts on full size bottles.
Limited Time Offer: Get your first box for just £9 including delivery, that’s £9 for 4 x G&Ts, use code: GINBLOG5OFF at checkout at ILoveGin.com/join