Passion Fruit Gin Cheesecake! 😋
As soon as I saw Boë’s Passion Gin in this months box, I knew what recipe I wanted to make! This tropical cheesecake with mango and fresh passion fruit was crying out for a big glug of Passion Gin!
As always with the gin cheesecakes I post on here, this one is no-bake! Enjoy!
Passion Fruit Gin Cheesecake Recipe
- 180g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 280g full-fat cream cheese
- 80g caster sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 1 small orange – zest only
- 1 sachet of vegetarian gelatine (I used Vege-Gel) mixed with 50ml warm water
- 1-2 passion fruits – scooped out
- 1 mango, cut into small cubes
- 50ml Boë Passion Gin
1. For the base, blitz the biscuits in a food processor. Add the melted butter and process again until the mixture is combined. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the biscuits into a bag, crush with a rolling pin, then stir the melted butter into the mixture.
2. Press the biscuit mixture into a springform cake tin (I lined the bottom with baking paper), using the back of a spoon. Pop this into the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
3. Add the cubed mango and pulp from 1 -2 passion fruits in a saucepan on a medium heat (it’s up to you how passion fruity you like it!)
4. Simmer until the fruit breaks down, then add half of the gin. Mix until well combined. Add the rest of the gin and take off the heat (you don’t want to lose all the alcohol!). Place in a bowl and pop in the fridge to cool.
5. Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until fully combined. Stir in the orange zest, add the gelatine and mix well. Then stir in the cream slowly…it should be a very smooth mixture!
6. Spoon this mix into the cake tin and smooth out. Add the fruit compote on top and smooth this with the back of a spoon too.
8. Allow at least 4 hours to set in the fridge!
I served mine with pomegranate 🙂 ENJOY!
To see how easy it is to make, check out my video below!
For more info about Boë Gin, from their liqueurs to cocktail recipes…check out their website!
Want to give Boë Gin a try? We have two of their gins in this months box!
Join the ILoveGin club where we send you a new box like the one below for just £14/m inc free delivery, you’ll get 2 new gins and 2 tonic/mixers each month to try, enough to make 4 G&Ts plus discounts on full size bottles.
Limited Time Offer: Get your first box for just £9 including delivery, that’s £9 for 4 x G&Ts, use code: GINBLOG5OFF at checkout at ILoveGin.com/join