Delicious & Easy Pomegranate Gin Cocktail
This super easy gin cocktail can be made with just 3 ingredients, it’s refreshing, tasty and takes just a few minutes to make.
What you’ll need (serves 2):
- 50ml of your favourite Gin
- 50ml Pomegranate Juice
- 500ml Soda Water
- Optional garnishes: slice of lime, handful of fresh pomegranate and sprigs of mint
How to make:
1. Pick your favourite Gin and pour 50ml into a shaker
2. Add the ice and pomegranate juice and shake well
3. Pour the drink into a glass and top up with soda water, garnish with a slice of lime, sprig of mint, a few fresh pomegranate seeds and a few ice cubes.
Credit for the recipe and photos: YuppieChef