Get Your Monthly Gin & Tonic Box
What do you get?
- 2 great gins from unique distilleries
- 2 tonics or mixers to perfectly complement the gin
- Makes 4 delicious G&Ts
- A recipe booklet with the perfect serve, garnish, and the story of the drinks
- Member-only competitions and discounts in our shop, plus £5 to spend on gin!
£14 per month (incl. delivery and £5 gin voucher)
No commitment. Pause, skip or cancel at anytime.
We can only guarantee the current month’s box to members who sign up before the 15th of the month. New members may receive one of our previous boxes for their first delivery.
Why join the ILoveGin Club?
- 4 G&Ts in the post every month!
- Try new gins and mixers you won’t find in the shops.
- Buy full-sized bottles of gin, gin gifts or more tonics with big members-only discounts!
- Join a community of gin lovers, sharing tips and reviews.
- More great recipes, news, and gin info all month long.
And check out our latest blog posts
Slingsby Gin was named after William Slingsby, who in 1571 discovered unique properties in the water of Harrogate’s Tewit Well. […]Read More ›
Fentimans Botanically Brewed Beverages are made with all-natural ingredients without any artificial sweeteners, and specially brewed with botanicals for extra flavour.Read More ›
The creators of Silent Pool Gin aimed to capture the essence of England’s beautiful, rural landscape. With a distillery on […]Read More ›
Gin dare we say Gin brings the world today. Okay perhaps Gin did win any world wars, nor has it […]Read More ›
There seems to be a big trend on adding dried citrus fruit to garnish cocktails and G&Ts. By making these […]Read More ›
Being the superb gin fans that you are, I’m sure you will have heard of the ‘The Distillery’ on Portobello […]Read More ›