18 Real Life Struggles Every Gin Enthusiast Has Experienced
If you’re a gin lover then you may well relate to some of these struggles that every fellow gin lover has gone through.
1. When your phone autocorrects ‘got’ to ‘G&T’
2. You’ll have likely to have experienced this before
3. When other people suggest something else to drink, you really just want to drink gin
4. When you get to a cocktail bar and it has loads of gin cocktails to pick from
5. When you turn up to the shop and they’ve sold out of your favourite gin!
6. If someone uses way too much tonic and not enough gin
7. You’ve had debates over lemon or lime in your G&T
8. and when using a lemon/lime for something else you have to consider whether you’ll need one for a G&T first
9. You feel like you know your gins, until you see more you’ve never even heard of
10. Having to act like you’re considering a single rather than a double
11. It’s always easy to say ‘just one more’ when it comes to gin
12. The feeling when you wake up after having that ‘extra gin’
13. Sometimes you do stupid things after a few gins
14. You can’t help but judge slightly when someone doesn’t like gin
15. Sometimes you add a bit too much gin to your tonic, but hey it’d been a hard day
16. When problems like this happen
17. Running out of gin is a serious problem
18. Gin is always reliable and waiting for you
Can you relate? Share & see how many of your friends can too.
Treat your fellow gin-lovers with these unique gin gifts!