23 Things You’ll Understand If You’re Slightly Obsessed With Gin
1. You get a bit too excited when you see a new gin you’ve not tried
2. Whenever the sun comes out, it’s definitely acceptable to have a G&T
3. You have that one friend who shares your passion for gin just as much!
4. A lunchtime gin is a treat… you wish it was acceptable to have these treats more often
5. Gin is in fact one of your favourite hobbies…
6. You know which tonics you like and ones you don’t
7. You’ll turn your nose up at certain gins but you have every right to #onlythebest #ginsnob
8. You’ll have a mini panic if you run out of gin
9. A perfect night in consists of this
10. You always go for the gin cocktails, no matter what they are served in (even a mini bath!)
11. If you ever have to fill in a questionnaire about how much you drink, you always ‘conveniently’ forget about those extra G&Ts
12. Going to a dinner party… you secretly want to bring a bottle of Gin rather than wine
13. You always have a spare bottle of Gin somewhere, you never know when it might be needed
14. Train G&Ts are definitely a thing
(pic credit: hexjam)
15. Flying long haul…well there’s absolutely no excuse not to drink these
16. You’re likely to have had a few ‘regrettable’ gin-fueled nights!
17. BUT you’ve also had some of the best nights after a few gins
18. When someone asks if you “like gin” you find it hard to hold in your excitement for explaining how much you love it!
19. You dream of having a gin collection as big as this
20. & get super excited when you come across any gin related recipes… GIN CAKE!
21. Gin has got you through some tough times, some sad times and some lonely times
22. and it’s also been there through happy times, love, laughter and more
23. Most of all, you love how much variety there is in gin flavours, the range of gins out there to try and knowing ‘Gin O’Clock’ is always around the corner!
So you are gin obsessed…
Then why not join the ILoveGin club where we send you a new box like the ones below every month! You’ll get 2 new gins and 2 tonic/mixers each month to try, enough to make 4 G&Ts.