Strawberry Gin & White Chocolate Cheesecake!
If you are looking for a special Valentine’s Day recipe for a gin lover…you have found it! This no-bake strawberry gin and white chocolate cheesecake is incredible! 😍
I love making a no-bake cheesecake as it’s super easy and always makes an impression. I usually add about 30ml of gin to my gin-fuelled cheesecakes, but this time I decided to pour in 50ml. It has a kick, but if you pick the right gin, the botanicals will compliment your cheesecake flavours rather than overpower. Strawberry Pin Gin features black pepper, which works wonderfully with white chocolate. This is a real winner!
No-Bake Strawberry Gin, White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 180g Shortbread biscuits
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Good quality White Chocolate
- 300g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 300ml Double Cream
- 30-50ml GIN (We recommend Strawberry Pin Gin for this recipe!)
- Fresh strawberries to top the cheesecake
1. For the base, blitz the shortbread biscuits in a food processor. Add the melted butter and process again until the mixture is combined. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the biscuits into a bag, crush with a rolling pin, then stir the melted butter into the mixture.
2. Line the base of a springform cake tin with baking paper. Press the biscuit mixture into the tin and use the back of a spoon to press down well. Pop this into the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
3. Break the white chocolate up into a heatproof bowl. Fill a saucepan with a small amount of water, and simmer. Sit the bowl of chocolate on top, but make sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Melt the white chocolate gently, stirring occasionally. Once smooth, let the chocolate cool down to room temperature for 10 mins.
4. Add the gin into your double cream and whisk until it has thickened.
5. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until it is soft. Gently fold in the slightly cooled, melted white chocolate.
6. Fold the cream into the white chocolate mixture in two batches. It should be a thick, smooth mix which you can now add on top of your biscuit base. Smooth with a spoon and refrigerate overnight (or as long as possible to set).
7. Carefully take the cheesecake out of the tin and top with fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Check out the recipe video below!
Want to give Strawberry Pin Gin a try? It’s in this January’s box!
Join the ILoveGin club where we send you a new box like the one below for just £14/m inc free delivery, you’ll get 2 new gins and 2 tonic/mixers each month to try, enough to make 4 G&Ts plus discounts on full size bottles.
Limited Time Offer: Get your first box for just £9 including delivery, that’s £9 for 4 x G&Ts, use code: GINBLOG5OFF at checkout at ILoveGin.com/join